67260Re: The National D.O.G.

  • tsims22@yahoo.com
    Oct 14, 2012
      Julie!
      I sure wish you could make it out here this weekend? It is not too late. Just put a UPS label on you and ship you over here. :-)

      (((((Biscuit Hugs))))))

      Sunday Morning....645 am , we have bad thundar storms coming through LA. May delay our departure this morning.

      WX report it will be clear Monday through the week in Canton.

      Biscuit