67259Re: The National D.O.G.

    Oct 13, 2012
      Yep, just depends on location, whether we can go or not. We're lucky this year, and maybe next year we can make too. Last year, just didn't work for us as we were too far away for our budget. That's the way it goes. Some you can make, some you can't. Ronda ps - who knows what next year's gas price will be? Might cost more, might be less!