66543Re: Declining POST.

  • Bill Shepherd
    Jul 3, 2012
      Hey everyone!

      I visit the group daily and always
      love the posts about new recipe's and anything dealing with DO cooking.  I haven't posted a lot as I too have only been
      cooking for about 2 years or so!
      Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the comments that the veteran DO
      cookers make but it's fun to read all the posts. I

      hope the veterans keep posting and sharing their tidbits for those of us who are somewhat rookies.

      I attended my first national DO convention in Wooster and had a blast watching and did enter one of the contests.  I was amazed at all the tricks and techniques

      I learned from the veterans.  Wish we could be in Texas this year but won't be able to attend.

      Thanks for those in Wooster sharing their thoughts with Debbie and me!

      Bill and Debbie

      Felicity, Ohio