64477Re: [dutchovencooking] Ken Brown turns 60 !!!!

  • Steven Stuckey
    Nov 1, 2011
      Happy Birthday Ken. Hopefully the ice cream and cake will be endless today.

      Steven Stuckey - N9WNN - Indiana

            WELL????? Tomorrow is a SPECIAL DAY for one of our long time moderators.

      He is hitting a mild stone in life. He will be THE BIG SIX O.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KEN BROWN