62438RE: [dutchovencooking] Re: IDOS Hospitality Area at National DOG

    Jul 3, 2011
      Way to go Dwayne... I believe you are hooked for LIFE! Gotta go now, I got more pulled Pork to eat and for dessert we made Apple Dew Delight and a All American Punch Bowl Cake. I also made Pork-n-Beans from scratch. Stand by for recipe.

      Wife's birthday is today so I am doing most of the cooking.

      Randy Bear