61743Re: [dutchovencooking] Foil Liner Debate?

  • willil@btinet.net
    Jun 1, 2011
      Greg, we love it. We all sit around the fire, get the embers going and
      then put the pots on. Have even designed things to use over the fire pit.
      Like the ladder our friend made out of rebar. It is the shape of a ladder,
      welded together and sits on the rim of the fire where there is no grate.
      Now we need a couple of longer ones as we found a bigger pit!!!

      Our house is dry, it is work and the people along the river. To see how
      bad it is, do a search on U tube and you can see Gates open at Garrison
      Dam. www.youtube.com.

      It is wild to see.

      Ellen

      > Hi Ellen,
      > Cooking with hardwood embers, that is something I haven't done yet with my
      > dutch ovens, but I am looking forward to trying!!
      > Stay dry!!!
      > Greg

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic