      From: mississippi_biscuit <n5hbb@...>
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 2:30:55 AM
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] The Foil Debate?

      Please STOP running people off our group, because they choose to use foil. All
      this negative fuzz and name calling etc... NEEDS to STOP.

      Just because someone wants to steam some veggies or cook with foil, should be no
      reason to jump on a person. I know several on the the group that read our post
      daily and DO NOT POST to our group. Because of this very reason.Someone might
      jump on them for their ideas.

      This group is to Promote The Art of Dutch Oven Cooking.

      Let's encourage others to love our Hobby.

      Biscuit
      Owner/ Moderator