      From: Brent Bolton <Dutchmasters1@...>
      Subject: RE: [dutchovencooking] Re: The Foil Debate?
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 6:30 AM

      Coffee......did someone say coffee?  Will ya have cream and sugar buddy?  Vanilla creamer maybe?.....LOL Or my new favorite......"Almond Joy" (you remember the candy bar?). As long as it doesn't taste too much like.......well........coffee. ROFL !!

      Brent

      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      From: gkjacobs2001@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 04:08:22 -0700

      You're not in the cheap seats Bob, you're in the common sense seats!!
      Biscuit, Scouter Bob, stop by and say hello at the National, my coffee pot will be going!!
      Greg