      From: Greg Jacobs <gkjacobs2001@...>
      Subject: Re: [dutchovencooking] The Foil Debate?
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 5:57 AM

      I think some of the debate was misunderstood!! Use of foil is not instead of getting the oven seasoned, but to help keep it seasoned properly.
      Also when a liner is used when making stuffed jalapeno peppers, that same oven can be used to make a fruit cobbler and not worry about ending up with a capsaicin cobbler!! Many oils are good for seasoning cast iron, but capsaicin oil is not one of them!!