      From: Brent Bolton <Dutchmasters1@...>
      Subject: RE: [dutchovencooking] Kingsford sale at Home Depot
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 9:33 AM

      You should have seen the look on the Home Depot sales person when I said I needed 2 pallets of Kingsford last summer........we don't have sale limits here in New Mexico. They met me in the parking lot with a fork lift, but said I couldn't have the pallets and off loaded all of it into the truck. She was squatting a bit that day ! LOL Waiting for the sale to pop up again this year..........it only happens once each year. It was about $7.00 for 2 - 20# bags last year.......smoking deal...pun intended.

      Brent Bolton

      I've not bought in bulk before. When Lowes & Home Depot have the buy one get one free sales, it's sometimes the 2- 20 pound bags shrink wrapped together. I think last time it was a limit of 2. So you buy 2 shrink wrapped packs, which is 80 lbs., and you get 80 lbs. free. I go through one line, Doug goes through a different line and the daughter or whoever goes to a different checker. Bingo, 480 pounds. lol!! Ronda