60764Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: My First POT

  • sami dahdal
    Apr 1 3:43 PM
      I bought the buy one get one free before its a good buy and I am waiting to
      buy again next sale because I am out of stock but be careful to check the
      bags weight Home depot has more pounds each bag than Lowes with the same
      price .
      Sami