59644Re: group picture

  • Doug
    Dec 2, 2010
      I will post the recipe as soon as I get settled in with the new computer. It is always fun to cook something in a Dutch oven that most people don't think you can cook. They don't understand that if they can do it in their kitchen , we can do it anyway with our black pots. This cheesecake turned out looking like a cookbook picture. I had people ask me where was the box that it can out of LOL. I did this for the 3 pot cook off at the National Dog along with a stuffed and glazed pork loin and a braided butter bread. The cheesecake and the loin turned out as good as I can do , but the bread over-rose and did not look very good at all after I dropped it on the ground LOL all I could do is laugh. Poop happens!

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "SkipperB" <skipperbranscum@...> wrote:

      > Doug:
      >
      > Is the recipe for your turtle cheesecake available?
      >
      > Skipper
      > Parkville, MO
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <the_redneck_gourmet@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I guess I will take credit for the Spotted Turtle Cheesecake . I did cook it at the nat. DOG.
      > > Doug..the Redneck Gourmet!

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic