      From: David Prestage <dprestage@...>
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 11:18:21 AM
      Subject: RE: [dutchovencooking] Re: Walker table

      Yessir, that's exactly what it is - I had a number of (wall and roof) panels
      left over from when I built my shop and turns out they fit exactly in
      between the handles of the walkers. By nature of their construction, they
      are extremely sturdy, hold the weight of the DOs (up to 14 inchers) easily,
      and last a long, long time. Dutchin' Dave P.