57091Group Photo: Elk Festival 2009 in Jasper AR (Re: Group Photo?)

  • Doug
    Feb 1, 2010
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, billryan@... wrote:
      >One of my cooking partners got too hot that day and we had to put him in the shade for a little while to cool down. It was tough.
      I got lucky with the cheesecake. Just kept it in a ice chest wrapped in a trash bag till it was turn in time.
      The team in the picture is "The Old Timer's". They are 2 sister's and one of the ladies husband...and the ladies are always in those dresses. And boy can they cook! They are always one of the teams that you have to beat in order to win because they almost always place!