55741Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: re:cowboy casserole

    Sep 2, 2009
      That's ok Hal...  Change it up and add a cream of celery or onion.  Either way it is going to be good!

      Randy Bear

      From: hjtravelers <hjtravelers@...>
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Re: re:cowboy casserole
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 11:38 AM

      I apologize to all! I must have stopped reading at the mushroom soup because I do not like mushroom soup.  Had I noticed the Rotel listing, I would have known there would be sufficient liquid along with the bean juice. DUH! Shame on me!

      I do like mushrooms, just not the soup.

      Hal

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "fowlerlou20" <fowlerlou20@...> wrote:

      The rotel and liquid from the beans seemed to add enough liquid to the dish.  The cans of mushroom soup were the small ones. LOU