      From: Biscuit <n5hbb@...>
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] A LARGE Oval Pot
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:46 AM

      Tapscrew had an OLD Large Oval Pot. It does not have a lid. It looks like an over sized LODGE or Camp Chef Ovel Roaster. It is about 12 inches wide and 24 inches long. It has small feet on the botton with a GATE mark on bottom.

      Any ideas what this is and used for?

      And please don't tell me about the Pan Man. I know about him.