      From: Ronda <rlb_51@...>
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Re: Biscuit on TV streaming link
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 12:06 AM

      Ditto on the speedo thing Connie. Skinny or not, I ain't doing the speedo,
      or female version of the same. I definitely don't want to see any of em
      Hey maybe we should start a skinny cooks club. Probly couldn't find a lot
      of those here though, huh. <grin> Ronda

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...>
      > Yeah,
      > I hear about the Speedo..........hhmmmm........
      > While I am another one of those "skinny cooks" you all don't
      trust, I do believe a Speedo is not gonna happen...........
      > Ohio for 2011..........THAT I could attend...........
      > connie
      > --- On Wed, 4/29/09, Biscuit <n5hbb@...> wrote:
      > Do you ever do any cooking in your Speedo?
      > I did one time! At the Beach DOG in Southern Cal. :-)
      > Well....you could host the 2011 DOG. I am still waiting on OHIO.
      > Fran....any word?

      click on "Edit My Membership" at the top right of the Group main