53500Re: [dutchovencooking] Easter menu?

    Apr 1, 2009
      Anything you would normally do in your oven!  Green Bean Casserole, Yams, Scalloped Potatoes, Dinner rolls, the possibilities are endless!!! Julie from San Berdoo.

      --- On Wed, 4/1/09, Michael Warner <mwarner51@...> wrote:

      From: Michael Warner <mwarner51@...>
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Easter menu?
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 6:16 AM

      Got the clan coming over for Easter Sunday. Wife is looking at oven capacity and wondering if we can do everything that she'll need. Before I open the big mouth and start to promise her ... if the main course is SPIRAL BAKED HAM (this is NY so we do it without Dr. Pepper), what are your suggestions for "Easter Sunday Like" menu items that can be done in the side yard in the black pot? Now remember, chili does not count as a side dish to a Yankee's Sunday Dinner.

      Any and all suggestions would be gratefully received.

      Mike in western NY