52156Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Americas test Kitchen

  • robert
    Jan 4, 2009
      Chuck -
      Yes, America's Test Kitchen deals primarily with kitchen cooking, I
      assumed (right or wrong?) many/some here would have both, I have kitchen
      dutch ovens (lodge cast iron) with no legs to go with my camp dutch
      ovens. So I thought I would share the article. I guess I should have
      pointed that out up front, sorry for the confusion. Glad you found it a
      nice article anyhow. Best to you and everyone here.

      -Robert

      Chuck wrote:

      > The difference is that this group is using a camp dutch oven with legs
      > on the bottom. Those listed in the article are flat bottomed. It was
      > a nice article to read.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic