      From: k2outside
      Date: 07/01/08 18:48:48
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Re: Timing Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast

      Now, that's a lovely idea. I'm trying to infect my camping partners
      with castironitis. They even own a combo cooker. If I can show them
      how easily they can make fresh cinnamon rolls in it, it might spark
      the fire! If I made them from scratch, it might seem more unattainable.

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Dean&Ruth Patterson"