48120Re: ?? re cooking tables at other events

  • Dave
    Jun 1, 2008
      Just dont camp in the primative area. At the rendezvous i go to
      everyone knows i will be there and save me a spot just outside of
      primative camp.Most reinactors groups allow for devices to aid in
      disabilities even in primative camp. I set up a camp kitchen and run a
      sort of restaurant cooking everything in my ovens. no one ever said
      anything about my cooking tables. If youre near carson city, nv come
      by on june 13 to 15 for the rendezvous and ask the civil war and
      mountain man encampments for ideas. I use plow disk blared for
      braziers and cooking tables with not a single complaint, especially
      during fire season.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic