42436Re: File - 2007 National DOG

  • BISCUIT
    Sep 9, 2007
      Bob,

      Yes on the goodie basket. Bring them to the registration table on
      Friday Night. They well be used as Door Prizes.

      Please come early on Friday and set up. That will be ok. We have
      security. Cee Dubs and Johnny Nix. These boys will be around the area
      all weekend.

      See you there.

      Biscuit

      > ARE YOU STILL PLANNING FOR THE FOLKS THAT ARE COMING TO BRING
      > A "GOODIE BASKET" FROM THEIR HOME TOWN? HOW WILL THEY BE USED?
      > IF YOU ARE NOT CAMPING AT THE PARK, CAN YOU STILL LEAVE YOUR COOKING
      > "STUFF" SET UP OVERNIGHT? (I'LL BE STAYING IN RUSTIN) SO MANY
      > QUESTIONS, SO LITTLE TIME ! I'M READY & WILL SEE YOU THERE...
      >
      > BOB EVANS

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic