39538oil pan

  • Kathy
    Jun 1, 2007
      I was helping to clean out a neighbor's garage last year and and
      there was an old oil pan on the floor. I grabbed it up before it
      went to the tree lawn. Pa just shook his head.
      It makes a nice pan to put on one of my plant stands when I don't
      want to pull out my cooking table.

      bye,
      mamabear-kathy

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <mebuser@...> wrote:

      > I get to Wooster Ohio just about weekly. There is a Rural King
      store
      > there - I guess they are big in Ind. & Ill. They have hog pans
      there
      > and last year I bought a bakers dozen for the Troop and myself. The
      > manager gave me 10%off 3.99 plus no tax for the Boy Scouts. I was
      > happy!
      >
      > Matt

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic