39526RE: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Pig pan tale

  • Lori McClay
    Jun 1, 2007
      Or just average the price you paid on all 4 <grin>

      Lori

      Nandor Petrov <npetrov@...> wrote:
      Hi Julie,

      No, I did not.

      To me NAPA pan was worth the price when I bought it, since I wanted one.
      After it became evident that it was the same pan as the Tractor Supply Co.
      pan, I did not have the time or the inclination to drive back and explain
      why I did not want it.

      As you said, it pays to look around.

      Now I have four pans, one worth more than the other three. I will look
      after the pricy one better. ;))

      Nandor