37718Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: New - Very Old Oven

  • Cyndie McFarlane
    Mar 2, 2007
      Ken,
      where are you located at? We are looking for a few skillets.

      Thanks

      Ken <ov40pirate@...> wrote:
      Looking for a little advice here...

      We have a pretty big collection of cast iron cookware that we came by
      when we bought the entire contents of a barn at an estate auction. Once
      we dug through it, there was a pickup load of cast iron (about 200
      pieces)