34423New Member Intro

  • thefackrells@sbcglobal.net
    Jul 31, 2006
      The Art of Camp Dutch Oven CookingJust wanted to post a quick hello! I'm new to DO cooking and well, cast iron as well but quickly falling in love! We "test drove" our 2 DO's on the last camping trip and made lasagna, fried potatoes, bacon, and of course cherry and apple dump cake/cobbler....since then I've used the cast iron skillets at home almost every night (and morning too!)
      I'm looking forward to browsing and using the recipes and tips!!
      Now to catch this tv show.....
      BTW, we're up in the Ca. Sierra Foothills about an hour East of Sacramento
      Gwen