3091Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] What to buy

  • Tom Thumma
    Apr 2, 2002
      Hey Karen....if you're gonna hang out with this group watch your waistline! It tends to get bigger cause of the great food!

      GARZA <dkgarza@...> wrote: I looked at the MACCA site. I can't imagine ever needing one of those
      huge ones. I'd like to have several sizes eventually, but I will
      probably just buy a 12" for now. I'm really looking forward to shopping
      tomorrow. Cobbler sounds really good right now. I need to find a recipe
      for some. Maybe raspberry. mmm this is gonna be lots of fun hanging out
      in this group with you folks :-)

      Tom Thumma wrote:

      > Hi Karen....glad I could pass on information. That's how I got started
      > too. If there are only three in your family consider getting a 10"
      > too. Bout the 12" DO.....get a regular one. Lodge does make deep DOs
      > in 12" and 14". They are mostly for larger groups. They 12" regular is
      > probably the best baker for biscuits, bread, dump cakes and cobblers
      > there is! Now if you want a REAL BIG DO check out the link to MACCA.
      > They make some real big DOs.
      > Tom

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Do You Yahoo!?