3087Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] What to buy

  • GARZA
    Apr 2, 2002
      I looked at the MACCA site. I can't imagine ever needing one of those
      huge ones. I'd like to have several sizes eventually, but I will
      probably just buy a 12" for now. I'm really looking forward to shopping
      tomorrow. Cobbler sounds really good right now. I need to find a recipe
      for some. Maybe raspberry. mmm this is gonna be lots of fun hanging out
      in this group with you folks :-)

      Karen