29338Re: [Dutch Oven Cooking] Re: FALL CONVENTION REMINDER INFO

  • Cuz'n Dean
    Nov 2, 2005
      Mark & all others:
      Hope youall have fun this weekend, wish I could make but have to work. I know you all will eat well. take lost of photos so us working folks can see what we missed. Cuz'n Dean in AR.

      Mark & Barbara Wilkins <barb7513@...> wrote:
      Great--- I'll have a story to tell you when you get
      there!

      Mark

      --- Brenda Wildish <DutchOvenGal@...> wrote:

      > Mark~
      >
      > I have been working on recipes today. I am making
      > several into 5 inch
      > recipes for the breakfast class. Steve and I are
      > having them tonight
      > for dinner.
      >
      > He loves when I practice.
      >
      > We will be there in time for the Friday night DOG.
      > We will check into
      > the hotel (days inn) and do some grocery shopping.
      >
      > See you around 5 on Friday. (I hope)
      >
      > Brenda

      Then click on "Leave Group".