  • Mark & Kathy
    Nov 1, 2005
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Mark & Barb" <barb7513@y...>
      > You're invited to the upcoming IDOS Fall Convention & DOG!!
      > When: Saturday, November 5, 2005
      > Where: Camp Verde, AZ Community Center, 395 S. Main St.
      Mark, Kathy and I will be there but we are not driving the Motor
      Home up. Instead we'll be driving the new truck and just going for the
      day. We have several other couples that has said they will come up
      also. We'll see. I'm afraid the "Foil Man" may not be able to make it
      as he has been foiled lately and not feeling all that shiny. I may try
      to take his place but can't promis anything. I will have pickles

      Brenda, keep some room in your car to take home that 16" with you.

      "Da Fork"
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic