27007Northeast Ohio DOG

  • DutchOvenDave@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2005
      On August 20, 2005 Dutch Oven Dave will be doing a DO seminar at the Gander
      Mountain store in Sheffield, Ohio from 12 until 3. The management of Gander
      Mountain has agreed to allow a DOG to be held there during the same time
      period. Several of you have inquired concerning a DOG in Ohio and this is a good
      opportunity to attend one. The last time I was there several DO enthusiasts
      showed up so it is a natural to turn it into a DOG.

      I look forward to meeting some of you there. Drop me aline if you plan on
      attending.

      Dave Horton
      "Dutchovendave"
      _www.dutchovendave.com_ (http://www.dutchovendave.com/)