26153Northwoods DOG right around the corner!

  • Charcin
    Jun 2, 2005
      Hello Folks!

      Can you believe its June already???!! Where did the months go??!

      In just a little over 2 weeks the Northwoods Chapter will be having their
      DOG at Hartman's Creek State Park near Waupaca WI. We will be in group
      campsite #2. This site will hold 50 people for camping, and lots more for
      cooking and eating!
      I would like to know who is planning on coming out, and if your camping or
      not, so we can plan our schedule and such!

      We will be having the DOG on June 18th, but have the 17th through the
      19th reserved, and just might have to cook up something for the evening of
      the 17th! Everyone is invited, and we would love to see a huge gathering!
      Along with the DOG we will be holding the Annual Meeting, and have some
      very important things to discuss, so the more the better!

      Come on out and have some good ole Wisconsin Fun!
      Cin

      Cindy & Charlie Overton
      Black Pot Demo's
      www.blackpotdemos.bravehost.com