      From: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Connie Knie
      Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:58 AM
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Re: Great idea to support our troops

      Good morning everyone,

      I did hesitate to send the info that I did but I do not see it as
      political at all. All I see is 1000s of American men and women out there
      fighting in harsh and scary conditions and whatever your political
      affiliation as a mother I am bound to send love and support to the
      troops.

      NO POLITICS involved.

      connie

      Then click on "Leave Group".