26148Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Re: Great idea to support our troops

  • Pam Greene
    Jun 2, 2005
      Brenda!!!

      How are you? It HAS been a long time!

      No time line -- just when you get some together send them on. It takes 96 squares to complete a quilt. We have groups doing signings and single ones, too. All will get put into quilts, but a quilt put together from one group is awesome! As a matter of fact, have everyone sign a couple if you can (if you have enough old jeans to cut squares). If you need squares, let us know! This is an ongoing effort.

      Take it easy my friend!
      Pam

      Brenda Wildish <DutchOvenGal@...> wrote:
      Hi Pam~