      From: Mark & Kathy
      Date: 02/28/05 21:12:21
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Cowboy Beans

      Heidi, If you could have been in Wickenburg, Az last month for
      the Rodio you could have had some of the beans we cooked. 35 lbs of
      pintos served to about 300 folks and nobody brought any back. We got
      a lot of comments about them, all good. We pre-cooked them at home
      the day before and heated them in Dutch Ovens once we got set up at
      the Rodio.
      This next Sat. we'll be doing a small batch in a Solar
      Oven.They'll soak over night and cook apx 6 hours in the sun. They
      come out just as tasty as being done in DO's. I'll post the recipe
      in a couple of days.

      Mark "Da Fork"

      Then click on "Leave Group".

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor