21302Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Radio Spot

    Oct 10, 2004
      I would love to come help, but that is the weekend of
      the Festival of the West. We are putting together a
      Dutch Oven cookoff as part of Fridays activities;
      preliminary is you wont have to own a chuckwagon to
      enter this one, but the one on Saturday is a
      chuckwagon cookoff where a chuckwagon would be
      required. Maybe you can convince them to move the
      date?

      Mark

      --- Bear <miska_oso@...> wrote:

      > Yep...why fix somethin' if it ain't broke? The
      > recipe is Barb's with just a little twist of my own.
      > Looking forward to it. Also March 16-19 going on a
      > handcart trek as a Ma and Pa, going to be using the
      > ovens there. Would you be interested in helping
      > teach a class or two to the other Ma's and Pa's.
      > Most don't know heads or tails about DO cooking? If
      > you are interested, I'd like to pass your name on to
      > the stake leaders. Just let me know.
      > bear
      >
      > Mark & Barb <barb7513@...> wrote:
      >
      > Congratulations on your win! Are you gonna use the
      > same recipe for
      > the cookoff in Dallas in April?
      >

      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Bear
      > <miska_oso@y...> wrote:
      > > Mark,
      > > Sorry we missed your interview, we were at the
      > Southwest Airlines
      > Chili cookoff. We had entered just to give Diana
      > the experience of
      > being in a cookoff. Well to make a long story
      > short, we took 1st
      > place. Next stop for us and Southwest will be the
      > system wide
      > cookoff in Dallas next April. We get to represent
      > all of Arizona.
      > So when in is your next interview, we want to hear
      > it.
      > > bear
      >

      > To unsubscribe from this group,
      > click on "Edit My Membership" at the top right of
      > the Group main page.
      > Then click on "Leave Group".
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.