21300Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Radio Spot

  • Bear
    Oct 10, 2004
      Yep...why fix somethin' if it ain't broke? The recipe is Barb's with just a little twist of my own. Looking forward to it. Also March 16-19 going on a handcart trek as a Ma and Pa, going to be using the ovens there. Would you be interested in helping teach a class or two to the other Ma's and Pa's. Most don't know heads or tails about DO cooking? If you are interested, I'd like to pass your name on to the stake leaders. Just let me know.

      Mark & Barb <barb7513@...> wrote:

      Congratulations on your win! Are you gonna use the same recipe for
      the cookoff in Dallas in April?

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Bear <miska_oso@y...> wrote:
      > Mark,
      > Sorry we missed your interview, we were at the Southwest Airlines
      Chili cookoff. We had entered just to give Diana the experience of
      being in a cookoff. Well to make a long story short, we took 1st
      place. Next stop for us and Southwest will be the system wide
      cookoff in Dallas next April. We get to represent all of Arizona.
      So when in is your next interview, we want to hear it.
      > bear

      Then click on "Leave Group".

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links