21275Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Radio Spot

  • Bear
    Oct 9, 2004
      Mark,
      Sorry we missed your interview, we were at the Southwest Airlines Chili cookoff. We had entered just to give Diana the experience of being in a cookoff. Well to make a long story short, we took 1st place. Next stop for us and Southwest will be the system wide cookoff in Dallas next April. We get to represent all of Arizona. So when in is your next interview, we want to hear it.
      bear

      Mark & Barbara Wilkins <barb7513@...> wrote:
      Well, we just completed out first radio interview with
      www.OutdoorsAZ.com on Dutch Ovens----kinda hard just
      talking about it instead of showing the fun & fabulous
      foods that come from this wonderful black pot! Guess
      they have to use their imagination like Emeril say
      "Smellavision"!

      Mark

      Then click on "Leave Group".

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT