21171Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Does Johnny Nix really have an accent?

    Oct 5, 2004
      I do believe ya'all are correct; however, as much as I
      enjoy Johnny Nix, whenever I feel a nappin time comin
      on, just pop one of his tapes in the vcr an its like a
      sweet lullabye and it puts me off to sweet dream land
      of Dutch oven cookin. Kinda like making
      brisket.....low & slow.....

      Mark

      --- heydadtn <randyhass744@...> wrote:

      > I see Ronda understands Southern, but for those of
      > you who don't,
      > here is a little guide:
      >
      > "Ye" = You
      > "Y'all" = plural form of you
      > "All y'all" = a whole bunch of y'all
      >
      > If Johnny Nix has an accent, I have never noticed
      > it.
      >
      > Biscuit and Ronda, have you ever noticed it?
      >
      > Randy in Tennessee
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ronda"
      > <rlb_51@y...> wrote:
      >
      > Mark - I think that should be: All y'all

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic