RE: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] 352 reissue

  • Tim Ahlborn
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2006
      Sean
      The demise of the 379 is just another tick in the
      evolution clock. The 389, 388, 367, 365 series won't
      be out until late-late this year or early next year
      (depending on when the new emissions engines are
      shipped from the engine builders) so 379, 357, 378,
      continue as they are until then.

      With new models coming out, it just gives me more
      things to try to build.

      Tim

      CHECK MY OBSESSIONS!
      http://www.timstrucks.com
      Tim'sTrucks.com takes you to all my truck model, Peterbilt and personal webpages.

      SEE MORE!
      http://www.plasticcowboy.com
      The Plastic Cowboy is a monthly updated on-line model truck display magazine.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • sean huber

        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2006
          Sean
          The headlights will be a 'sticking point.' Here's my
          first attempt at them for a 388.