Ferrari F1 team

  • Lev Pozdnyakovsky
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi all,
      I'm aware that our group is about trucks, but I though it would be nice to post other news from time to time too... Here it is:

      Ferrari's F1 Team has fired its entire Pit Crew. The announcement follows Ferrari's decision to take advantage of Pakistan's unemployment, and hire unemployed Pakistani youths from Karachi. The decision to hire them was brought on by a recent documentary on how they were able to remove a set of wheels from a car parked in the street in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew takes more than 8 seconds with the right equipment.
      This was thought to be an excellent yet bold move by Ferrari Management,
      and, as most races are won & lost in the pits, Ferrari would have an advantage over every other team. However, Ferrari's expectations were exceeded, as during the Crew's first practice session; not only were 'da boyz' Karachi able to change the tyres in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had resprayed the car, filled off the chassis number and sold the vehicle over to the McLaren's Team.

      Lev :-)

    • Arjan Ouwendijk
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        I got you mate ;o)

        Arjan

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
            Today's date : April 1

            Arie

            Lev Pozdnyakovsky <levp99@...> wrote:
[...]

            Let's see, when did I finish my last model

          • Hector
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
              LOL!!!!

              Hector

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
                pmsl!
                cheers danny

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
                  hehehehe and the date of this newsflash was april 1st right? :p...
                  erazem :)

                  --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, Lev Pozdnyakovsky