A looney deal for Canadians

  • bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Go to www.hbc.com, search for "amt" and you will find n AMT Paystar dump kit for 15 Loonies plus tax with free delivery to your local Zellers or The Bay.  What a looney deal, only 27 left after I got mine.
      Something to work on until the AMT Payhauler re-issue gets up here...

    • bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
        Picked mine up today at the local Zellers store...awful big box of parts for only $15, kinda like one of those famous Big Lots deals down south I've heard about