DAF 95 Master Truck / Italeri Kit 788

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Good morning , I don't know if anyone can help or not, I am trying to find a set of windows / the clear sprue from the Italeri kit 788 Daf 95 Master Truck. Does anyone have / does anyone know anyone that might have these parts in there spares box that I might be able to buy trade??? Many thanks, Mark
      Web site :-  www.ratbags.f9.co.uk
    • Lev Pozdnykovsky
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        Mark,

        When I've built this kit, I've scratchbuilt all the windows - they are pretty simple to make. I used clear Evergreeen for that, and since it's much thinner than Italeri plastic, they look much better. The only drawback is that they are easy to scratch, and need a VERY sharp knife to cut, so it takes several attempts to make one window. But it really worth it.

        Lev

        Mark <mark@...> wrote:
        Good morning , I don't know if anyone can help or not, I am trying to find a set of windows / the clear sprue from the Italeri kit 788 Daf 95 Master Truck. Does anyone have / does anyone know anyone that might have these parts in there spares box that I might be able to buy trade??? Many thanks, Mark
        Web site :-  www.ratbags.f9.co.uk

        Yahoo! for Good

      • Mark

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
            Mark OLD 1, I will dig a set out for you FOC will need chassis for another job.
            Brian
          • Mark
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
              Thanks handsome, much appreciated.... I thought you were getting shot / had got shot of most of your kits..... How many you keeping then??? I managed to pick up a Can Do wrecker yesterday for £40 Inc P+P... Best bit was itd bin listed for 2 days on buy it now,,, it was listed under sommat strange... not models, mint in box unstarted.......:0) so well impressed.... Thanks again anyway,, Mark