Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] Re: TMW

  • Lev Pozdnykovsky
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2005
      Same here.
      When I got my renewal letter, I was also surprised by greately increased price, but thought it was due to airmail shipping offered to me. So I tried to browse previous TMW to check out how much would a surface delivery be. To my surprise, since the new publisher took over, there were no subscribtion forms / ads in TMW. Not a single one!
      Well, I wanted to call the subs office and check it out with them, but didn't get around to do it. Now things look more clear to me :-(
      The question is, will they simply shut the mag down or resell it further.
      Anyone else spoke to people connected to mag?

      Lev

      cintrans <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Wow... thats bad news!!!
      I got a renewal notice a few weeks ago, there was an almost 100%
      increase in subscription fee, so i mailed Peter about it. He answerd
      back that things were looking grimm sinds Future took over, so i held
      off to renew my subscription (still have a few # to go...)....

      Lousy news indeed...

      Jean-Pierre

      --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan Hale"
      <breninasia@y...> wrote:
      > I've just been on the phone to Future Publishing regarding my
      subscription to TMW, since there was a GBP15 difference in price
      between my renewal notice, and the price quoted on the website.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 3, 2009
        Everyone that hasn't got a TMW subscription yet or wants to renew - there is a special sale in Traplet shop, with 50%!!!!!! discount for one-year subscription.
        Hurry up, the sale is on until 7th May. https://shop.traplet.com/default.aspx

        Lev