new album-Renault Magnum

  • Jan (Ned) Rosecky <nedlloyd@seznam.cz>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      18 shots of Magnum390..details you wanted me to show,
      enjoy the photos!
      Jan
    • adevries001
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Jan, now we're talking!! Great pictures. Will come in handy.

        Thanks

        André
      • Jan (Ned) Rosecky <nedlloyd@seznam.cz>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          I got about 280 shots of this Magnum...more will come..

          I also got togehter few hundreds photos of Eurostar Cursor10..

          Jan

          --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, adevries001