Re: Man Tanker truck, finished pictures

  • imatrkr
    Message 1 of 114 , Nov 1, 2001
      Andre'<br>Leave it off, but it looks good either way.<br>Leo
    • doncampbellmodels
      Message 114 of 114 , Feb 23, 2002
        Andre,<br> Thanks for the kind words, as a model
        builder,<br> it is always interesting to see what everyone
        else is working on. I want to build a
        dozer,<br>front-end loader, motorgrader, and a earthmover,<br>need
        something to haul on those trucks.<br> Thanks again,<br>
        Don