Re: Interesting Rig

  • André de Vries
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 1:15 AM
      I've added the scans to the files section again. This time also a
      scan of the 141 T-cab he used to drive in the 1980s

      André

      --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, cintrans <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > A customized 4 series T-cab with eXe-cab (long line) i believe its
      > called... there was an article about this truck a few months ago in
      > the dutch "Truckstar" magazine.... Andre had some pictures of this
      > posted here some time ago...
      >
      > Jean-Pierre
      > --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, "C. Mitchell"
      > <chuckyr@e...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Who knows anything about this rig?
    • Dave Griffiths
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 1:37 AM
        --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, André de Vries
        <_c5706460@w...> wrote:
        > I've added the scans to the files section again. This time also a
        > scan of the 141 T-cab he used to drive in the 1980s
        >
        > André
        There's also an article in this months Trucking mag, here
        in the UK, does anyone want it scanned.........Dave.