Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] DAF XF

  • coffers88
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1 4:57 AM
      Oh this is not fair¨, it sounds like a great model but I can´t see
      it - I never got the picture for some reason (even though I got the
      email when the original post was made - but with no attachment.)

      Can someone pls upload it or email to me?

      Chris

      --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <mark@r...> wrote:
      > After seeing the list of kits he has hoarded up,,,, I wouldnt like
      to hazard a guess as to what he's going to do,,,, LOL,, ( Sorry
      Brian,, Couldnt resist the temptation ) Mark

      trailer side marker lights mirrors Started off as the "Koln Truck "
      but was changed to the one I used to run axles and suspension have
      been changed to KFS Disc brakes instead off the old Cardi design
      metal suspension. Decals from Paul Robson, Penrith.
      > will be complete in the next few days all comments welcome.
      > Brian Edgar

      of Service.

      > > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=DAF XF 001.jpg
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • Jan (Ned) Rosecky
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 1 6:52 AM
        The same for me - I can't see that pic!

        Jan
      • André de Vries
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 1 7:00 AM
          Okay, I just uploaded the picture of Brain's XF to the Files section.
          It is in the Full Size Pictures album.

          André
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 1 7:20 AM
            Jan,
            I shall send you a picture as I have your e mail address.
            How's the truck coming on ?
            Brian

            "Jan (Ned) Rosecky" <nedlloyd@...> wrote:
            The same for me - I can't see that pic!

            Jan

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/vRTolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80

          • cintrans
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 1 7:22 AM
              Hi Brian

              Finally able to see your XF... looking sharp, didnt you say the
              trailer wheels are from KFS?? Looks good, inspired me on my ongoing
              project, i still have a set of those wheels in the spare box....
              How did you make the decal flags on the trailer? or are they painted?

              Jean-Pierre
            • Jan (Ned) Rosecky
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 1 8:11 AM
                Got the picture already...nice job...nice paintwork.

                Which truck do you mean? I got a lot of trucks around me..))

                Jan
              • Brian Edgar

                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 1 9:00 AM
                    Ahh now I see it - thanks Andre.

                    That looks really good Brian. I need to make a trailer for my 95Xf
                    and that has now given me a good ide.

                    I like the decals on the trailer aswell.

                    Chris

                    --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, André de Vries
                    <_c5706460@w...> wrote:
                    > Okay, I just uploaded the picture of Brain's XF to the Files
                    section.
                    > It is in the Full Size Pictures album.
                    >
                    > André

                    Service.
                  • Brendan
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 1 4:52 PM
                      That looks really good Brian - I hope to see more of your work.

                      Bren