greetings from Austria

  • Jan (Ned) Rosecky
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello folks, I just wanted to say hello to all of you from the
      Austria..there`s a lot of snow here and I am having really a great
      time... So...have a great time and see ya next week

      BTW..I hope I will make some nice truck photos...I have seen one T
      cab Scania...2nd series...here+

      Jan
    • AndrĂ© de Vries
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Nothing wrong with your live I guess. First you bought yourself a
        truck and now your on a skiing holiday. Well, lots of fun to you.
        Don't break anything.

        André