Revell Anouncements

  • André de Vries
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013

      According to the Revell Youtube Channel below, they are going to re-release the 1:25 Peterbilt Can-Do Wrecker and the 1:16 Monogram KW W900 again.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV2nFtWuEIQ

      André.

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        The Can do is being re-released but with different decals from what I have seen on a Facebook forum, but the 1:16 is something Id like to have a go with :)
        But anything new / re released is good .
        Regards Mark